Beach Bum - Double charged my husbands credit card

Detroit, Michigan 1 comment

Beach *** tanning in Westland, MI on Cherry Hill and Venoy swipped my husbands credit card twice.He realized it showed them proof from the bank and they still refused to refund it.

They were extremely rude calling him a liar and now he has to give up the last 2 weeks of his tanning package just because they want to be extremely rude. They also had an Ipod docking station in one of their rooms fry the hard drive on his new Ipod. He tells them so no one else fryes theirs and they act like he brokrle it just to get a new Ipod but dub we had insurance on it, he got it fixed.

He was trying to be considerate.This tanning salon is the perfect example of white trash getting a lil cash and opening a company they aren't smart enough to even run a register.

Comments

1.Beach *** in Bayonne, N.J.don't change bulbs often enough..

2.There manager says that the original contract has a 30 day clause to cancel and it does not. so if you try to cancel on the spot he gives you a hard time.

He knows most members don't have a copy of the original and when you ask him to show the store copy he says I'll see if I could find it.